How do I register attendance to school? (SEND, keyworker, students who struggle with online learning)
- Keyworker/SEND/Struggles with remote learning – click here to register!
How do I register attendance to the January and February BTEC and applied exams?
- BTEC exam attendance – click here!
When, where and how does my child attend revision and actual exams for January and February? (Years 10, 12 and 13 only)
- exact BTEC revision and exam times for forthcoming exams in January and February – click here to find the full exam and revision timetable!
How do I register my consent for mass-testing my child?
- Mass-testing Consent – click here to give consent!
How do I contact the school? (child’s welfare, challenges with remote learning, exam queries etc.)
- Call us on 01761 438557 at any time between 8am and 4pm every weekday
- email Craig Leeder on firstname.lastname@example.org for any welfare and safety concerns
- email Simon Pugh-Jones on email@example.com for queries regarding mass-testing
- email Lance Bartlett on firstname.lastname@example.org for any Remote Learning technical queries (such as, difficulties with Google Classroom)
- email Harriet Bartlett on email@example.com for any queries re: quality of work set
- email Nic Willcox firstname.lastname@example.org for any attendance and all other queries
How to help my child access remote learning?
- Did you know that your child can access google classroom on many different devices? Click here to find out how.
- Did you know that you can get help with internet access at home? Click here to find out how.
- Did you need to reset your child’s password for logon to the school domain? If so, Click here and then a fresh password will be sent on the same day to your email. Then, let your child know the new password.
How will my child know when and where to log on for Google Meet lessons and tutor times?
- Tutors have set up Google Classrooms for all their tutees. Your child simply needs to join by clicking on the link on “stream”, top left of the screen and join the Google Meet at 8.50am and 12.40pm
- Teachers have set up Google Classrooms for all their lessons, as shown on students’ timetables. This is currently week 1 and, on Monday 11th January, it will be week 2.
- Students need to complete the work that is set on Google Classroom, meeting the deadlines set for the assignments.